Gibraltar WeddingWe are so pleased to offer our couples a truly amazing alternative to a UK civil marriage. On the fabulous Sunborn Ship, permanently moored in Ocean Harbour Gibraltar, overlooking the harbour and with stunning views to the Rock and Mainland Spain. There is now a requirement of a 1 night stay in Gibraltar either the night before, or on the day of your Civil Marriage, so in conjunction with the Sunborn Floating Hotel we can now offer couples a truly special overnight stay on the Sunborn and a legal civil marriage at the stunning location of the Wheel House top deck terrace. This is a magical spot. The terrace offers an outstanding vantage point from which to enjoy vistas over land and sea and makes a memorable setting for a special event. Imagine taking your marriage vows against this breath taking backdrop and sharing your special day with family and friends in an unforgettable location. We recommend this setting for the bride and groom and perhaps between 2 – 20 other guests – usually immediate family and friends, to come and witness this stage of your marriage. Most couple’s then have a traditional wedding blessing and reception in Spain, one or two days after the Civil Marriage.
Our Gibraltar civil wedding services include:
- Organising your paperwork at the Registry Office prior to your Marriage.
- Arrange guest transport from Spain and back.
- Organise canapés reception or lunch after ceremony in Gibraltar or Spain
- Flowers and Photographer for the ceremony
As a guide price:
- Gibraltar registry office fees for a marriage on the Surborn – including Registrar £210.
- Hire of the wheel house terrace + ceremony set up with white chairs and carpet. Pa system and a post ceremony cava reception – £575.
- On board overnight stay will depend on the time of year. Rates from £170 per night including breakfast.
- Wedding Breakfast or a Canapés reception can be organised at the Stunning Aqua Bar on the top deck.
Up to x 100